sábado, 21 de mayo de 2011

My english competence:

My best oral exposition: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJT_3-8WQ_8&feature=player_embedded

My best composition: http://xavi2batx.blogspot.com/2011/05/iphone-and-blackberry.html

I choose this oral exposition and this composition because this is my last oral exposition and this is one of my lasts compositions in my blog.

Nowadays I think that I have a good level of English, and my expressions are quite good.

In my last oral exposition I can see an improvement of my pronunciation and my fluency when I speak to the class, this oral exposition is the best oral of all batxillerat, I have good vocabulary and I love the topic, cars. I have a good structure of the content and I know correctly the content of the oral. The eye contact is an important thing and I have eye contact to the class, more than years ago.

In my composition, I can see a lot of differences than the first composition of batxillerat. Today I have a lot of resources to do a composition, I have more vocabulary, I use connectors, like the word “however”, the quality of my compositions are higher now. The maturity of my compositions changed too, I have nineteen years old and that’s an important point.

I going to talk about my future, well, I will go to study computer science in Figueres, moreover I intent to improve my English, maybe I go to particular classes, but in my head appears the idea to go two months to London and learn real English, I think that’s the best experience of life, go away to other countries and learn languages. And you know that English is the most important language for computer science, because all of information appears in English firstly.

When I finish my studies of computer science I going to work, but I don’t know exactly the place, Spain, England, Holland, Germany… I don’t know, I think that the destiny can choose that!

Well that’s my future plans and my future life!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario